Warranty Note: The following warranty policy only refers to the watch brand
We warrant to you that the Products will be free from breakage or malfunction under normal use due to defects in material or workmanship for a period of X year upon receiving the Product from us (“Limited Warranty”). This Limited Warranty does expressly not extend to the case, strap, finish, and crystal.
Meaning of X:
PEACOCK: 2 years
ATOWAK: 2 years
OLTO-8: 2 years
HNATUY: 1 year
LANKZET: 1 year
The Limited Warranty will become null and void if the Products are modified or altered, misused, abused, tampered with, or taken apart, or if the Products are repaired by anyone other than an authorized repair center.
For the purpose of use, care, and/or operation of the Products, please carefully consult the user instructions (if any) delivered with the Product or download the instructions here.
In case of a breach of the Limited Warranty, we will either, at our option
1. repair any defective Products at our cost; or
2. replace any defective Products with the same or a comparable product at our cost; or
3. refund the purchase price of any defective products.
The foregoing remedies are your sole and exclusive remedies and our entire obligation and liability for any breach of the Limited Warranty and you shall have no other remedies whatsoever in case of a breach of the Limited Warranty. In particular (without limitation), you shall not be entitled to any damages whatsoever (including without limitation incidental, indirect, consequential, or special damage arising from any or all uses of the Products) or a rescission of the sale and purchase contract for any reason. Kindly be advised that when asserting any remedies due to a breach of the Limited Warranty, you will only be afforded the remedies outlined above under the express condition that you provide us with a copy of a valid purchase receipt for the defective Product. Otherwise, we shall not have any obligation and liability out of any breach of the Limited Warranty and, accordingly, you will not be afforded any of the remedies outlined above.
Repair and Service Step:
1. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with the following information:
- full name:
- order number:
- product name:
- Mailing address (street, city, state, zip code):
- Preferred phone number (with country code):
- Email address (to help expedite your repair):
- A note describing the nature of the problem (clear picture or video):
2. After receiving and checking your repair mail, we will send you an email, upon receipt of our repair instructions, please pack the item(s) to be returned with good packaging. As we are not liable for damage, theft, or loss of your defective Products during shipping, we recommend that you insure your Products against damage, theft, or loss.
3. Once your defective item is received and inspected, we will fix it within 4-6 weeks. Please note there may be issues beyond our control, such as holidays, parts backorders, or unique repairs that affect any repair or times.
For repairs not covered by the Limited Warranty, an estimate as to costs and times will be provided, whereby approval and payment for repair must be obtained prior to processing any repair.
If you have any questions, please contact us via email@example.com or refer to our return policy.